Calming daily Serum
Vitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide Complex
Receive a free Who Is Elijah fragrance on orders +$85*
A restorative first aid serum for all skin types formulated to support your skin's natural barrie... Read more
A restorative first aid serum for all skin types formulated to support your skin's natural barrier function while calming and rehydrating dry, damaged and sensitive skin.
What does it do? Helps reduces irritation and reinforces the skins defence against external stress's, whilst supporting the skin's natural healing process.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, redness, skin stress and irritation, skin sensitivity.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Creamy serum, naturally scented from Macadamia Seed Oil.
Apply 2-3 drops each morning and/or evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- Helen F.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dryness, Pigmentation5 hours agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dryness, PigmentationReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexRated 5 out of 5 starsI’m onto 3rd bottle
It makes my skin feel soft and comfortable
- Sam A.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this pink bottle
Great for my combo skin… especially after retionl. Keeps your skin hydrated and soft. Love it.
Repurchased 4 times - always a good sign.
- Monique H.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Redness & Inflammation, Sensitivity2 weeks agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Redness & Inflammation, SensitivityReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for sensitive skin
It’s been fantastic for my skin. I suffer from rosacea and have finally found something that keeps my skin calm.
- Rachael H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexRated 4 out of 5 starsGood serum
Makes my skin feel smoother and brighter.
- Helena N.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide Complex 0.34 ozRated 3 out of 5 starsLeaves me wanting
I keep coming back to this particular vitamin C just because I love Alpha-H in general, but I think this could use a bit more kick to it, or (unless I have been misinformed) different packaging (see below). I am not sure if the effects wear off after a while, so that your initial use is always more impactful and it then lessens over time. I also wonder if its formulation might use less water and more oil as to enhance absorbtion. I have also read elsewhere that the product should not be exposed to air as this causes it to oxidise. The Alpha-H packaging definitely does expose it to air. But I am not a dermatologist so I am just going by what I have otherwise read. I am still recommending this, but I think maybe there are better products available that I just have not found yet.