Rich Cream Moisturiser
Essential Hydration Cream
A rich moisturizer for all skin types designed to deeply hydrate, soothe and nourish the complexi... Read more
A rich moisturizer for all skin types designed to deeply hydrate, soothe and nourish the complexion while reducing the appearance of redness.
What does it do? Deeply hydrates, soothes and nourishes skin while reducing the appearance of redness.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, fine lines, skin stress and irritation, redness, barrier repair.
Made for: All skin types, but especially dry skin and mature skin.
Texture and scent: Rich cream, naturally scented from Rose Geranium.
After thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply twice daily to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the tube, separate the lid from the tube. Cut the tube open and rinse. Recycle everything.
- Tarryn C.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Hydration CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Sensitivity, Dryness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayEssential Hydration cream
I have been battling to find a cream that will moisture my dry redness skin. I am ecstatic with the result of this hydration cream. It has such a beautiful aroma and seen such impressive improvement in my skin within three weeks
- Louise D.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Hydration CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoEssential Hydration Cream
Love this product. Makes my skin feel so soft and silky but without being greasy. Absorbs nicely and has a lovely refreshing smell.
- Karen D.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Hydration CreamI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHydration vs moisture
I never understood this until I tried essential hydration. I look forward to using this product after cleansing.
- Janine M.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Hydration CreamI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
This is my favourite night cream, love putting it on a clean face at the end of the day!
- Melody-claire de B.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Hydration CreamI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNon sticky yet super hydrating
Even for my dry skin this one is divine!