Barrier Boosting Serum
Vitamin B Serum with 5% Niacinamide
A deeply hydrating serum designed to protect against free radical damage, hydrate and even tone, ... Read more
What does it do? Enhances skins barrier function with ingredients that work together to reduce moisture loss, boost hydration, leaving your skin with an instant plump.
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, uneven tone.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from active ingredients.
Apply 4-5 drops each morning and/or evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- Karen D.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this serum
While all the serums are great, this is my fave
- Natasja C.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat serum !
Easy to use and very efficient
- Annette U.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove love love
Love this product and it always makes my skin feel and look great. I have had lots of compliments since using it also.
- Sara E.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, Redness & Inflammation, Sensitivity, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSticky but great
A great little serum. Very skin sticky, leaving skin feeling very hydrated and refreshed.
- M R.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot for me.
Very disappointed with this product. It’s outrageously sticky on my complexion. I am forcing myself to use it but can only bear it by mixing it with moisturiser. I’ll battle through the bottle if I can - not a pleasant experience.