Barrier Boosting Serum
Vitamin B Serum with 5% Niacinamide
Receive a free full size Balancing Cleanser when you spend +$75
A deeply hydrating serum designed to protect against free radical damage, hydrate and even tone, ... Read more
What does it do? Enhances skins barrier function with ingredients that work together to reduce moisture loss, boost hydration, leaving your skin with an instant plump.
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, uneven tone.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from active ingredients.
Apply 4-5 drops each morning and/or evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- HaniVerified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% Niacinamide 0.51 oz.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoWorth every penny
The best product you can use for clearing and brightening your skin. It also boost the skin barrier and makes the skin hydrated.
I really recommend this product. Worth every penny.
- Vas S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type OilySkin Concerns Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Texture, Oiliness, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSaviour for my stressed skin
Haven't used this for a while and noticed a difference in my skin after the first use! The texture and clarify was improved.
- Michelle H.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove it
Niacinimide can sometimes react with my skin with itchy red bumps but this does not happen with this formulation. It’s lovely and does not pill although will say it smells like smoked meat
- Carolina Vera T.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat ingredients
I started using the serum in the summer. I can totally see and feel the difference in my skin. I’m planning to continue using it as part of my skin care routine.
- Jess R.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% Niacinamide 0.51 oz.I recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Blocked Pores, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Product!
Skin appears more hydrated and even. Part of my nightly skincare routine, a little sticky on initial application but quickly absorbs.