Balm to oil cleanser
Limited Edition Cleansing Balm Duo
Receive a free full size Balancing Cleanser when you spend +$75
The perfect pairing of our bestselling Melting Moment Cleansing Balm and our limited edition vers... Read more
This kit includes
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
Size: 3.17 oz.
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm Plum
Size: 3.17 oz.
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla. Limited Edition naturally scented from Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Blackcurrant and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Lindsay W.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGame changer!
An absolute favourite of mine! Both of these products have helped my skin so much and leave it feeling super moisturised.
- Robyn S.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCleansing balms
My favourite cleansers. Gentle, deep cleansing, leaves my skin clean and soft. As a 60 year old with combination skin I find these cleansing balms excellent. Highly recommend them for all ages and skin types.
- Rie D.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy favourite makeup removers!
I love these makeup removers! I initially thought they might be too greasy, but I was wrong. I finish with mild face washing liquid after using this balm and my face feels so clean.
- Danielle L.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPlease make mega-sized tubs
My go to cleanser even though it’s expensive. To minimise packaging and waste (plus regular re-ordering and associated costs/waste with delivery), I wish this was available in a large 250g tub like they did once with the essential hydration moisturiser (bring that back too)
- Alli H.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent cleansing balm
Beautiful balm - melting cleanser with lovely scent. Cleanses really well and leaves skin feeling very soft.