Balm to oil cleanser
Limited Edition Cleansing Balm Duo
The perfect pairing of our bestselling Melting Moment Cleansing Balm and our limited edition vers... Read more
This kit includes
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
Size: 3.17 oz.
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm Plum
Size: 3.17 oz.
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla. Limited Edition naturally scented from Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Blackcurrant and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Lindsay W.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Sensitivity2 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivityReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoRated 5 out of 5 starsGame changer!
An absolute favourite of mine! Both of these products have helped my skin so much and leave it feeling super moisturised.
- Robyn S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation4 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoRated 5 out of 5 starsCleansing balms
My favourite cleansers. Gentle, deep cleansing, leaves my skin clean and soft. As a 60 year old with combination skin I find these cleansing balms excellent. Highly recommend them for all ages and skin types.
- Rie D.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favourite makeup removers!
I love these makeup removers! I initially thought they might be too greasy, but I was wrong. I finish with mild face washing liquid after using this balm and my face feels so clean.
- Danielle L.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoRated 5 out of 5 starsPlease make mega-sized tubs
My go to cleanser even though it’s expensive. To minimise packaging and waste (plus regular re-ordering and associated costs/waste with delivery), I wish this was available in a large 250g tub like they did once with the essential hydration moisturiser (bring that back too)
- Alli H.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent cleansing balm
Beautiful balm - melting cleanser with lovely scent. Cleanses really well and leaves skin feeling very soft.