Vitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brigh... Read more
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brightness, even tone and give your complexion a healthy glow.
What does it do? The lightweight formula leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated, whilst improving the appearance of pigmentation, tone and texture.
Helps with: Dullness, uneven skin tone, dehydration.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from soft citrus.
Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
Wow wow wow! What a product! Skin is looking so healthy and the redness is gone from around my nose. Would buy this again - I use the golden haze oil afterwards for an extra hit of moisture!
I have bought this serum several times now, helps to brighten my skin and even out my skin tone. Love it!
Added this too my skin care routine recently and it's has improved the texture and hydration of my skin dramatically. Highly recommend this product.
I was recommended to try Vitamin-C for my pigmentation and I can see results just after 2 weeks.
- Jillian M.Verified Buyer11 hours agoReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidRated 5 out of 5 starsSo Soft
I have been using this for just a few weeks, but already my skin feels so much smoother. Dries in very well and do not feel tacky. The main reason however I purchased this was because other reviews mentioned it was good for tackling pigmentation and because I have been using for just a few weeks, at this stage can't see any improvement but hope to do so as time goes on.
- Susanne K.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blemishes & Breakouts, Pigmentation3 days agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blemishes & Breakouts, PigmentationReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidRated 5 out of 5 starsVitamin C serum
Love the glow
- Shani W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts2 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & BreakoutsReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidRated 5 out of 5 starsVitamin C Serem works!
Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Clearing acne scarring.
- ClaireVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Sensitivity2 weeks agoAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns SensitivityReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidRated 5 out of 5 starsradiant skin
Helps create bright and luminous skin. It's a lovely texture but I seem to be using it up very quickly!
- Jess R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Dryness, Redness & Inflammation2 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Dryness, Redness & InflammationReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidRated 5 out of 5 starsVit c
Great - really helped with redness, regret not buying the bigger bottle!