Intensely Hydrating Weightless Cream
High Tide Water Cream
A luxurious water-based formula that provides intense hydration to last up to 5 days for an insta... Read more
What does it do? Designed to drench and replenishes skin's moisture levels, with our unique hydration complex and antioxidant-rich Australian River Mint for a bouncier-looking complexion that lasts.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, loss elasticity.
Made for: Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry and dehydrated skin.
Texture and scent: Bouncy, fast-absorbing gel cream and fragrance free.
After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
The moisturiser people are obsessed with...
"I absolutely love how this water cream keeps my skin hydrated."
"This leaves my skin feeling so nourished, but without being heavy or greasy."
"I've been using this for over a month, it's my secret weapon for managing signs of ageing."
"Easy to apply, cooling on the skin with results that made my skin feel plump and nourished"
"Lightweight but incredibly hydrating"
"My skin just seemed to drink it up and was left feeling soft and smooth and looked so fresh and youthful"
"The almost instant results are remarkable"
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream in the AM before your daily SPF and / or of an evening as your night time moisturiser.
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream over any serums or underneath a facial oil.
Yes. High Tide Water Cream is suitable for all skin types, particularly those that prefer a lightweight textured moisturiser.
- Michelle B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Sensitivity3 hours agoAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivityReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamRated 5 out of 5 starsDewy Nourishment
I’m thrilled to share my experience with the Alpha-H High Tide Water Cream! This skincare gem is a revelation—its light, nourishing formula effortlessly delivers a dewy glow, leaving my skin feeling profoundly hydrated. It’s become a must-have in my routine for that perfect touch of moisture without any heaviness. Bravo, Alpha-H!
- Joanna S.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamRated 5 out of 5 starsWow, this cream is amazing 🤩
Couldn’t wait to try this new product from Alpha-H and it does not disappoint!! It’s so smooth and fresh on your skin, rubs in easily and doesn’t leave any greasy residue, I absolutely love it!! Originally order the 15ml to give it a try, the day after I started using it I ordered the bigger one.
- Kathleen M.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent
Lovely product. You can almost feel your skin soaking up the moisture. It’s like giving water to a plant. My skin felt lovely and moisturised as soon as the following morning.
- Rinske B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamRated 5 out of 5 starsMoisturiser
Like able to use day and night. Not sure if I get on with the gel formula. Need rather a lot to feel the benefit.
- Marie H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Sensitivity, Fine Lines & Wrinkles1 week agoAge Range 65+Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Sensitivity, Fine Lines & WrinklesReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamRated 5 out of 5 starsramp
very very light and moisturising and only need a dab...so hopefully last longer