Intensely Hydrating Weightless Cream
High Tide Water Cream
Receive a free full size Balancing Cleanser when you spend +$75
A luxurious water-based formula that provides intense hydration to last up to 5 days for an insta... Read more
What does it do? Designed to drench and replenishes skin's moisture levels, with our unique hydration complex and antioxidant-rich Australian River Mint for a bouncier-looking complexion that lasts.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, loss elasticity.
Made for: Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry and dehydrated skin.
Texture and scent: Bouncy, fast-absorbing gel cream and fragrance free.
After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
The moisturiser people are obsessed with...
"I absolutely love how this water cream keeps my skin hydrated."
"This leaves my skin feeling so nourished, but without being heavy or greasy."
"I've been using this for over a month, it's my secret weapon for managing signs of ageing."
"Easy to apply, cooling on the skin with results that made my skin feel plump and nourished"
"Lightweight but incredibly hydrating"
"My skin just seemed to drink it up and was left feeling soft and smooth and looked so fresh and youthful"
"The almost instant results are remarkable"
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream in the AM before your daily SPF and / or of an evening as your night time moisturiser.
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream over any serums or underneath a facial oil.
Yes. High Tide Water Cream is suitable for all skin types, particularly those that prefer a lightweight textured moisturiser.
- Rinske B.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMoisturiser
Like able to use day and night. Not sure if I get on with the gel formula. Need rather a lot to feel the benefit.
- Marie H.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Sensitivity, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoramp
very very light and moisturising and only need a dab...so hopefully last longer
- Deborah F.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Redness & Inflammation, Sensitivity, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoCreamy but not thick
Find this is great for my combination skin and my teen's oily skin. Have re-purchased.
- Rachel B.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAmazing
Love this cream, my skin is dry but I get breakouts and this seemed to resolve both issues. It’s very light and not greasy at all.
- Justine W.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type OilySkin Concerns Oiliness, Blocked Pores, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoFeels so light
With true oily skin it’s hard to find a nice light moisturiser. This one is just that. Love using morning and night.