Balm to oil cleanser
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, ... Read more
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, SPF, dirt and pollution, while nourishing and softening the skin.
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- joanna t.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFirst time for this
It’s beautiful and smooth and so easy to use. I gave some to my daughter as well when Alpha H was giving 25% discount and she loves it. More offers like that please!
- Nicki K.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Large Pores, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dryness, Uneven Texture, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoCleansing balm
I love that its gentle, thorough and doesnt dry out your skin, especially as I am going through chemotherapy and struggling to afford my skincare so I need it to work and be gentle and it is. I have converted my daughters, my sister and my daughters disability carers all onto alpha h. I love it. Im just trying to keep using as long as I can afford to. I love all your products. I wish you hadnt discontinued the masks. I have even made a travel kit for hospital. This is the amazing mask as well.Thankyou for lovely products. I will use as ling as I can.
- Jen H.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFeels and smells amazing
I love this product and will definitely keep it as part of my nighttime routine. My skin feels so soft and glows after using it.
- Karen D.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAlways In my basket 🧺
This is the staple in my daily routine
- Helen S.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Large Pores, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for combination skin!
Although my skin is combination of oily and dry, I always use this cleanser when my skin is feeling dry, especially in the winter months. It feels so beautiful to apply and washes off without leaving any oil behind.